- The plastering machine with wheel-type mixer and cells, sleeve pump and endless shaft for mixing and spraying of pre-mixed cement-based mortars, insulating plasters, monolayers, etc.
- This model equipped with three-phase electric motors of great power that guarantee a high performance in its function.
- It also incorporates all safety devices, thus complying with strict CE regulations.
- The KOINE 35 plastering machine with a wheel-type mixer and cells, with sleeve pump and endless shaft for mixing and projection of premixed mortars in cement base, plasters, insulators, monolayers, etc.
- "Single-phase", provided with an electrical panel with reversing mechanisms, "exclusive IMER", to drive up to four different speeds depending on the desired performance. One of its many advantages, which greatly differentiates it from others, is that it performs perfectly even when its power supply from the network is not exactly the desired 230 V, so it works in extreme conditions, within a reasonable tolerance margin.
- Enfoscadora with pump of shirt and auger for the mixture and projection of traditional mortars.
- In addition, we can use it to design pre-mixed mortars (bagging), only extracting the vibrating screen from the machine and replacing the projector's own nozzle.
- Acquiring their corresponding kits, we can also use the SMALL 50, to fill joints, injections, projection of waterproofing, or it can even be useful for fine finishing work and paintings.
- It is supplied in two different versions: with a single-phase electric motor equipped with an inverter that regulates the flow from 0 to 25 l / m, and with a three-phase electric motor with 2 speeds.
- The STEP-120 is equipped with a long-lasting IM-25 L sleeve and shaft (exclusive IMER), which guarantees a perfect operation for pumping and projection of premixed and traditional mortars, ensuring a high working efficiency.
- By mounting the complete 2 L6 pumping kit, in the three-phase version, it is also possible to pump and project single-layer mortars.
- Safety sensor to stop the blades in case of the opening of the grid
- Large capacity mixer (180 l) with DUST CONTROL type blades to reduce dust emission during mixing
- Electronic liters counter type AQUA CONTROL (optional) to quickly regulate the amount of water in the mixer at each mixing cycle
- Hydraulic pump with variable performance for less oil heating and higher performance of the hydraulic circuit.
The Spin-15 A Single-phase is a continuous mixer, ideal for mixing quickly and homogeneously, different premixed materials, such as gray mortar and single-layer mortar, for once mixed with the corresponding amount of water, to be poured on a container (Chinese cart , pastera, etc.), or also on a machine that pumps and projects them. Their mixing blades are made of anti-wear steel. includes in its price 10 m of water suction hose with rapid attack. It is supplied as standard with a water pump, to guarantee a constant flow and pressure.
The Spin-30 PLUS Monofásico is a continuous mixer, ideal for mixing quickly and homogeneously, different premixed materials, such as gray mortar and monolayer mortar, for once mixed with the corresponding amount of water, to be poured on a container (Chinese cart , pastera, etc.), or also on a machine that pumps and projects them. Their mixing blades are made of anti-wear steel. includes in its price 10 m of water suction hose with rapid attack. It is supplied as standard with a water pump, to guarantee a constant flow and pressure.
The MIX-ALL mixer is light and quiet. It is the ideal mixer for indoor work. It perfectly mixes any type of fine-grained materials. plasters, resins, mortar, cement, glue ... It achieves minimal noise thanks to its transmission by means of an oil bath reducer. Maximum safety, electrical safety limit switch. 0,75 hp electric motor. Total capacity 56 l. Mixing capacity 47 l.
The MIX-120 PLUS mixer is equipped with a single-phase electric motor and reducer, this machine is compact, very simple to transport and easy to locate due to its small dimensions, which makes it ideal for confined spaces. The main feature of the MIX-120 PLUS is that its mixing blades rotate in both directions.
- They avoid the installation of a mortar mixer, lifting systems, scaffolding, manual transport of materials within the building and relative labor costs.
- Ideal for mixing, transporting and elevating traditional or insulating screeds, mortars, micro-concretes, sands, expanded clay, etc.
- The MOVER-270 EB, is supplied with a hopper or hydraulic skip built to load the mixing tank, obtaining a better dosage and an important saving in the times of the pumping cycles.
- They are useful for builders who, due to the particularity of the work to be carried out, need a large degree of autonomy, as well as great versatility in terms of the size of the works they carry out.
- Remember that these pumps equipped with a powerful diesel engine and "optionally" with a road trailer, get a great agility in the movement of work on site, as well as a great savings of transport.
- Three phase electric, with sleeve pump and endless shaft, for the pumping of self-leveling screed mortars.
- By replacing its sleeve and shaft and being powered by an air compressor of about 3500 l of effective air per minute, we get the machine to perform an optimal shotcrete of micro-concrete, up to a maximum granulometry of 8 mm.
- Piston pump equipped with a water-cooled, highly soundproofed diesel engine, complying with the recent Pollution Control Standards.
- It is supplied with a standard rudder for towing on site or with a rudder and approved braking system, for public towing.
- With two-cylinder piston pump with hydraulic command, and exclusive “SOFT SPRITZ” system that guarantees the correct pumping of the material, even when pumping at a low flow rate.
- With automatic valve "S", for the exit and return of the material.
Pump for concrete
Concrete pumps are machines that allow the transfer of liquid concrete through the pumping. There are several types of pumps for concrete.
The pumpers enjoy great popularity in large works, there are different types and sizes depending on the needs you have.
La feather pump they are generally used for quite large projects, thanks to their ability to pump at very high volumes, and also because labor is saved. This type of pump is made up of a coupled truck, and is also known for making use of a remotely controlled robotic arm for the placement of concrete with.
La line pump, It is a more portable type of pumper, due to its great mobility throughout the work. When it is necessary to carry out a different pumping to the concrete, the pumps in line are usually used more. These pumps need exact placement or steel sleeves possible.
HR concrete pumps They are mainly used in pumping concrete to difficult areas. A strong frame is placed and large quantities of concrete are poured.
Stationary concrete pump
In stationary concrete pumps we can distinguish different types in which the pumping techniques used vary:
Concrete pump with oscillating valve: Your system is based on a valve that switches from a cylinder to pump the concrete through a single outlet.
Concrete pump with ball system: It is formed by two balines that are divided by bedrooms, thanks to this the cylinders absorb the concrete and then let it pass through the exit.
Concrete pump with Valve "S": They are characterized by their high pressure during pumping and are constituted by a single valve through which the concrete exits.
A plastering machine is a machine designed for the projection of materials used in construction such as mortar, plaster, concrete. This process is carried out through the direct use of compressed air to the wall to be plastered. The loading of the material can be done in different ways, depending on the type of plastering machine, by hand by means of bags directly to the barrel or connected through a silo.
The function of the plastering machine varies depending on whether the plastering is for the exterior, its objective is to protect the facade or the wall in which the concrete is projected, or for an interior plastering that is done to fill gaps, smooth, protect walls and ceilings.
Types of plasters
Manual plastering machine, used mainly for small projection jobs, this manual machine allows us to achieve different types of finish thanks to which you can place different nozzles.
Plastering machine with piston pump, is a perfect pump for pumping, transport and mortar applications, as well as pre-mixed and special. These plasters can be supplied in a single-phase, three-phase or gasoline electric version.
Enficacadora with sinfín pump, is a type of plastering machine ideal for the mixing and spraying of pre-mixed plasters based on plasters or cement.
Enficacadoras with pump of shirt and screw without end.
Hydraulic plastering machines, have a hydraulic operation.
The mixers are machines that are used for the manufacture of concrete.
Pneumatic pumps or diaphragm pumps are a type of positive displacement pumps, usually alternative, in which to increase the pressure, a process is carried out by which the volume of the chamber increases and decreases alternately, thanks to the push that It is done on its elastic walls. Pneumatic pumps have advantages that other machines do not have, they do not have mechanical seals or packers that are one of the main causes of pumping equipment routes. The maintenance of these machines is facilitated enough thanks that its components are easy to replace, besides being quite simple. They are pumps used mainly for the movement of liquids, for the great resistance to corrosion they have.
Cement mortar is a mixture of different materials, used in construction to join elements such as bricks, stones, concrete blocks. In addition to being used to fill the empty spaces between the blocks and also for the wall covering.
There are several types of mortars such as simian mortar, mortar, self-leveling mortar, mortars with binders, hydraulic mortars among others.
Semi-dry mortar: it is a type of mortar similar to the normal but uses a smaller amount of water, because of this it has a wet earth appearance, besides having a great compaction capacity.
Self-leveling mortar: this type of mortar has a great fluidity, thanks to this the mortar is extended by itself when applied by the surface, so it smoothes, levels and hardens.
It should be taken into account that, as with all construction machines, the operator must comply with specific safety regulations, as well as be equipped with special safety equipment to prevent any type of accident. In addition, personnel who use the machine must be trained and authorized.