A motor welder is a welder that has its own source of electrical energy generation. Taking advantage of the mechanical energy created by the motor, it is transformed into electrical energy.
How is a small generator set can also be used to connect small tools to it and use it as a generator, but not both functions at the same time.
This type of machine is widely used for welding outdoors and the like where it requires its own source of energy. Its use is very widespread in the industry for joining metal or thermoplastic materials.
Within this type of machine there is a version to take into account: the inverter motor welders. Inverter welding machines introduce the improvements provided by this technology to the field of welding.
The welding process involves subjecting the materials to high temperatures in order to merge them. These solidify when the materials are cooled. There are several methods to perform the welding but the most common is by electric arc.
What type of engine suits me in my motor-welding machine?
A question that is common when we are considering the possibility of acquiring a new motor-welder is what engine suits us best for our new motor-welder. Motor-welders with gasoline engines are cheaper and allow a better start in cold climates. If the use we are going to give you is going to be intense and / or prolonged, we recommend a diesel welding machine. The price is somewhat higher than a gasoline welding machine but will be amortized quickly since its consumption is much cheaper.
Type of application of our welding machine and use
All welders are capable of TIG or scrape / slip welding. It is very important to be clear about the type of applications we are going to use before purchasing the motor welder. We also have to be clear about the power we require, if we are going to need to transport it often, etc. These factors are very important when choosing between one model and another. If you have any doubts, one of our technicians can advise you without any kind of commitment. In intermaquinas.online we have a physical store with more than thirty years of experience in the sector, these are some of the ones we sell the most:
- Onda motor welders, one of the latest developments in intermaquinas.on-line. The Onda SPDW200M features an exceptional technical sheet, a top-to-toe welder at an attractive price.
- Anova Motosoldadoras, in this category we have the Anova GCS5800E model, which offers good performance at a very affordable price.
- Genergy motor welders, here you will find from the Genergy Vulcano, a very economical model with excellent performance. The Genergy Teide, a real heavyweight. This brand offers high-quality products and one of the best after-sales services in the industry.
- Kipor motor welders, another great range of products of excellent quality, here we will find solutions of a wide range. Like the KDE180EW or the KDE500STW3
- Mosa motor welders, a real heavyweight in the sector. Some of its most representative models are the Mosa Magic Weld or the Mosa TS 300 KSX EL
We have a wide range of products of excellent quality with a competitive price and excellent customer service. Enter and check the offers of the latest market news. We have free shipping on most of our products (offer only valid for national territory in the peninsula, other areas to consult).
Motosoldadoras: security tips
En intermaquinas.online is concerned with the safety of the operator and the correct use of work machinery. It is the duty of each one to make responsible use and take the appropriate measures both for personal and other people's safety as well as the correct care of the tools for a longer and optimal useful life. When we work with a motor welder we have to be equipped with the corresponding personal safety measures, using the relevant PPE for this. Some of these teams are:
- Welding mask or electronic screen for welding.
- Safety gloves.
- Security shoes.
- Flame retardant clothing designed for these tasks.
- Leather handbag and leggings.
- Self-contained breathing apparatus and safety helmet if the circumstances of the work require it. Whenever possible, with or without the use of self-contained breathing apparatus, it is advisable to maintain correct ventilation of the workplace as much as possible.
Motosoldadoras: tips of use
It is also recommended to follow the following precautions whenever possible:
- Avoid placing the motosoldador in places with slopes and similar where the machinery is more prone to fall and blows.
- If the configuration of the terrain allows it to create screens and barriers that keep away from danger the rest of the people in the welding area.
- Never use the machine without the proper PPE, even if the task is presented as extremely short.
- Be aware at all times of the working radius, avoid using the machine in places where flammable material is found, places with dust or humid rooms.
- If it is possible to avoid the use of the machine in adverse weather conditions.
We also recommend that you dedicate five to ten minutes of maintenance tasks to a long service life. Once the use of the motosoldador has finished, keep it in correct condition. Check the mixture and fuel levels. Also the correct cleaning of the machine and store it in a place with the appropriate conditions for it. With these tips we will always have our motosoldadora in the best conditions. This results in optimal machine results and a longer life of the work machinery.