Metal Works CAT210 Sandblasting Machine The Metal Works CAT210 Sandblasting Machine is a cabinet for use with glass bases, silica sand, aluminum oxide, etc. This type of solution consists of a cabin where sand or other abrasive product is projected at high speed through a gun connected to a [...]
Metal Works CAT410 Sandblasting Machine Metal works is a company that has a long history in the manufacture of sandblasting machines. These solutions are used to sandblast materials and other highly abrasive products. In this way we are able to remove paint, rust and corrosion from metals and the like [...]
Sandblasting Machine Metal Works CAT415 Metal Works is a company with a long history in the manufacture of sandblasting machines. These machines are used for the cleaning of metals by sandblasting and other abrasive materials. On intermaquinas We offer you the products of this company at really competitive prices and [...]
Metal Works CAT420 sandblasting machine The Metal Works CAT420 sandblasting machine is part of the range of sandblasting cabinets that Metal Works offers in its extensive catalog. Metal Works has many years of experience in the development of high-performance machinery, especially cabs of this type. This type [...]
Metal Works CAT990 Sandblasting Machine The Metal Works CAT990 Sandblasting Machine is part of the range of products manufactured by Metal Works. Sandblasting machines are machines that, by means of a pressure jet of sand or other highly abrasive materials, are used for the cleaning of materials to which they are wanted [...]
Metal Works CAT1200 sandblasting machine The Metal Works CAT1200 sandblasting machine is part of the line of this type of product that Metal Works presents in its latest catalog. These types of solutions are used to remove paint, rust and corrosion from materials effectively. The sandblasting booth produces a [...]
Metal Works CAT880 sandblasting machine The Metal Works CAT880 sandblasting machine is a double-length sandblasting cabinet model, which is part of the wide assortment of professional solutions that Metal Works offers us in its catalog. Sandblasting machines use sandblasting and other similar materials with similar characteristics [...]
Metal Works CAT020RA portable sandblasting machine This solution is part of the range of products that Metal Works presents to us in its extensive catalog. Sandblasting machines are machines that allow the ejection of sand or other abrasive materials under pressure. These solutions are used to clean paint, rust and the like. TO [...]
What is it and what is it for?
A sandblaster is a machine that is used to clean and scrape a surface in order to clean it. This type of machinery is also used to clean wood in a moderate way.
Its main function is to remove rust, paint and other materials on a surface.
- Clean a surface
- Air operated pressure gun
- There are two types: fixed and portable
It is used for treating metal surfaces. They are also used in restoration work, cleaning, blasting large structures, tanks, ships, generator benches and for the preparation of large surfaces.
Shipping, warranty and qualities
The shipment of our machinery is free to Peninsular Spain. Consult other areas. On the other hand, the machinery has a 2-year guarantee for private clients and 1 year for professional clients.
Our machines are always of the best quality. We focus on offering the best products to our users in addition to the best price.
Sandblasting booth CAT030S
SODA SCREWING CABIN. Sodium bicarbonate cleaning is much softer than with sand, very useful for less aggressive work such as degreasing, polishing, cleaning, restoring, removing coatings, soot, etc. Light tank on wheels with a capacity of 26 liters. Supplied with 1 meter hose and gun, 2 mm and 3 mm replacement nozzles, pressure regulator and water separator to avoid lumps in the abrasive. It is not suitable for other types of abrasives.
SSK 1.5 sandblasting booth
- Suitable for various blasting materials, for example, quartz, glass sphere, plastic sphere, etc.
- Ideal to remove paint or to clean and deoxidize metal parts of all kinds.
- High quality latex work gloves are firmly attached to the housing.
- The glued protective window provides optimum visibility and job security.
- Dust-free operation thanks to circumferential gaskets on the lid and door frames.
- Stable grid that allows the work pieces to be placed inside the cabin.
- With opening for emptying the material to be shot.
- Suction tube for the blasting material fixed at the bottom of the collection vessel.
- With compressed air connection outside.
- Glass balls, corundum, silicon carbide, plastic, etc. can be used.
- Adjustment of working pressure through regulator with pressure gauge.
- Air flow control by pedal.
- 12V fluorescent tube with 230V power supply and external switch.
- Integrated extraction system with replaceable air filter.