What is an olive harvester?
The olive roasters are a type of machinery or motorized tool that facilitates the collection of olives and other fruits, whose main function is to pull the olive or fruit from the tree, without damaging the fruit or the tree, so efficiency is not lost, facilitating and speeding up the work, which implies less time and less effort for greater performance, which for the operator is perfect.
They usually replace the typical wooden clubs or rods with which the branches were hit to throw the olives, which damaged the tree and made it lose productivity over the years.
The olive harvesters are ideal both for casual users for their own consumption, and for professionals, since they cut down the time you are going to use in a forceful way.
How do olive harvesters work?
The olive shakers work by means of a motor, which activates some shovels or combs, which, moving from top to bottom, throw the olives or the fruit from their branches without damaging the fruit or the tree, which facilitates the work of separating/throwing the olives from the branches without damaging them or losing quantity in the process.
In addition to using mantles of olives (fabrics of forceful sizes, designed to facilitate the harvesting of olives) previously placed under the tree, to facilitate their collection, storage and transfer.
There are also the olive pickers (wheelbarrows with rollers that prick the fallen fruits on the ground and collect them, greatly speeds up the harvesting of fruits from the ground), which are usually used for the harvesting of already fallen fruits.
Which shaker suits me?
From Intermaquinas we put at your disposal a wide catalog of solutions to the possible needs that may arise, since we have brands and ranges that cover any market need. All the products highlights for their guarantee and quality / price ratio.
It is convenient to think which is going to adapt better to our need, perfect to focus our task and meet our demands.
As interesting points, it is convenient to take a look at:
- Type of "head":
- Comb shredders fan-shaped, they shake and lightly tap the ends of the branches to pull only the "fruit."
- Vibrating shredders, they do not literally vary but they apply the vibration to the branches so that the fruit detaches itself.
- Engine class:
- Electric Vareadores: powered by the electricity generated by a battery, work autonomy limited to the capacity of the battery, the most common are those of the automotive industry (those of the cars), dependent on a cable that connects the battery to the battery, less mobility but more autonomy, there are also other batteries that hang on the back of the operator, are lighter but have a lower autonomy.
- Gasoline shredders: more noisy and slightly heavier, but you do not depend on any cable, only on gasoline (minimum consumption of it).
Wide range of olive roasters
We have a variety of olive roasting machine with fingerboard rods, straight, elastic, rigid, interchangeable, rake with rods, hard plastic, carbon fiber and different lengths. So that each user can select the varaadora that best suits their needs.
En intermaquinas online we work hard looking for the best Olive cutters From the market. So that our customers enjoy the best agricultural work tools.
We have the leading brands in the market such as Olive harvesters Anova
We are also leaders in the sales of brands Benza o Champion in machinery and tools like olive roasters.
There are many complements and accessories for the shakers, especially for the multifunction ones, in any case there are spare parts for heads, combs, harnesses, etc.
Waiter olives vaqueros
We have included a section dedicated to collecting all the vahook olives women regardless of the brand that is. In this way it is easier for all the adepts to this type of solutions to find them, compare prices, technical characteristics.
The olive pickers or vibrator from olives its name comes from the hook shape that the machine has at the end. The purpose of this hook is not to make any weeds on the branches and / or bark.
When to choose a hook shaker?
Olive cutters to maximize the harvest of olives, they have a variation of combs depending on the function and it is made of high-resistance carbon fiber.
The vareadores that we have for sale in the online store of vareadores They are harvesters with fingerboard rods, straight, elastic, rigid, interchangeable, rake.
Best olives vazadoras offers are compiled in this category. Ordered by the manufacturer's brand. So you have no excuse for not finding the best price of olive slicer.
All our products have two years of guarantee according to the current European legislation, we have our own workshop with highly qualified staff and trained by the brands themselves, and staff that will help you choose the shaker that best suits what you require.
Come and buy your olive harvester that you want, electronics, extensible. of the best brands with offers and discounts.
Come buy your olive roaster, electric, extensible, from the best brands with offers and discounts, the range of olive harvesters developed by HUSQVARNA that covers the needs of each olive tree.
Offering a considerable reduction in costs, less need for labor, an exemplary harvest for any type of olive, more productivity and less vibrations.
What is the best olive harvester?
More than telling you which is the best shaker in the world, we want to help you choose from a multitude of brands, models and prices, the one that best suits your tastes and your pocket.
To get the olive harvester that best suits your taste and your pocket, you have to take into account some of the main factors such as the size of your olive grove, whether you prefer an electric or gasoline-powered olive harvester, the weight of the olive harvester and its power, among others.
What are the advantages of using an olive rake?
- Increases the health of the olive tree: Thanks to their constant and regular movement, the vareadores manage to damage less the bark of the olive tree and thus prevent diseases arising from a bad vareo of the olive tree.
- Comfortable to use and versatile: Specially designed for olive growers, being light, maneuverable machines for any area of the olive tree and ergonomic for those long working hours.
- effective and safe: With the use of vareadores, you will no longer have to climb a ladder to vare the olive tree since they have enough height to reach the tree canopy from the ground. However, if you need it to be even longer, the vareadores have accessories such as the telescopic tube that make you can reach even higher.
- speedy: By having a motor, be it electric or gasoline, the harvesters can shake the olive trees twice as fast as a manual harvest. This translates into a decrease in the time needed for each olive tree.
Do you know what the difference is between a comb and a hook vareador?
- Comb: A comb shaker It produces less damage to the olive tree since its carbon rods shake the tips of the olive tree branches so that the olives fall. However, it has a disadvantage and that is that the rods, with the vibrations, can end up damaging the fruit.
- Hook: A hook olive harvester has a V-shaped hook that clings to the branch of the olive tree making it vibrate so that the fruit falls to the ground without being damaged. This way of beaching the tree causes more damage to the tree.
So which one should I choose?
Depending on the work you are going to do, you can opt for one model or another. If you need to work long hours, we recommend the hook for a better job. But if you are not a professional in this sector, we recommend the comb as it damages the olive tree much less and is easier to handle.
Why do I have to buy from Intermaquinas?
We are going to explain the advantages of buying in Intermaquinas:
1.- Secure purchase with different payment methods and the possibility of financing
2.- Guarantee of all products
3.- After-sales service where we will give you service for any spare parts or questions
4.- Physical store with workshop and more than 2000m2
5.- +40 years in the sector
6.- Customer service specialized in the sector
7.- Free Shipping
We are professionals in the sector and we want our customers to be happy with our products and services.