KOINE 35 Plastering machine
Plasters for plasters and mortars bagged
The KOINE 35 plastering machine with a wheel-type mixer and cells, with sleeve pump and endless shaft for mixing and projection of premixed mortars in cement base, plasters, insulators, monolayers, etc.
"Single phase", equipped with an electric panel with inversion mechanisms, "exclusive IMER", to drive up to four different speeds depending on the desired performance.
One of its many advantages, which greatly differentiates it from others, is that it performs perfectly even when its power supply from the network is not exactly the 230 V desired, so it works under extreme conditions, within a reasonable tolerance margin.
In addition, for greater comfort and savings, with only one type of sleeve and endless shaft, we achieve plastering both pre-mixed and mono-layer plasters.
With a powerful three-phase electric motor, which guarantees a high performance in the mixing and projection of pre-mixed mortars, plasters and monolayers of the different existing manufacturers in the market.
Ideal for designing pre-mixed mortars, plasters and monolayers
It incorporates all safety devices, thus complying fully with CE regulations.
Standard equipment of the Koine 3 plastering machine
- Membrane electric compressor (original IMER).
- Ferris wheel with cells inside the hopper
- Self-priming water pump.
- Electric power board with command and "inverter".
- Shirt and endless shaft type D5-2.5 "AUTOREGULABLE".
- 20 m of electric cable.
- 20 m hose for water.
- 15 m hose for materials Ø 25 mm inside, with quick coupling.
- 16 m hose for air Ø 13 mm inside, with quick coupling.
- Accessory box with projector and nozzles.
- Scraper and sponge ball for cleaning hoses of materials.
- Instruction book, exploded and CE Certificate.
|power supply||230 V - 50 Hz|
|Maximum installed power||3,6 kW|
|Power mixer motor||2,2 kW|
|Ferris wheel power||0,25 lW|
|Yields||8-11-14-17 l / min. respectively|
|Hopper capacity||110 l|
|Load height||900 mm|
|Dimensions (width / length / height)||680 / 1520 / mm 1190|
|Weight :||255 kg.|
|sound level||<76 dB (A)|
|Electric compressor||0,75 kW - 250 l / min.|