When in Intermaquinas We received the alert of a new order, firstly we made sure that the payment was made correctly (PAYMENT METHODS) then proceeded to check if the product is in stock to send it as soon as possible, otherwise, if there has been a break of stock, the customer will be informed quickly of this inconvenience and will be able to choose between the following options to continue with the order.
- Wait for the established delivery date.
-Choose an alternative product that has the same characteristics.
-Initial return of money.
* The product / s purchased could suffer non-substantial modifications in the components, features or features provided that they do not imply a demerit of the qualities and features advertised at the time of purchase.
* If the client decides to cancel the order before the delivery period stipulated on our website and the product is in the hands of the transport agency, the shipping costs that have been generated up to that moment will be deducted from the amount paid.
* In shipments to the Canary Islands customs expenses (both import and export) will be borne by the final customer.
Delivery times indicated by Intermaquinas, a subsidiary of LEstanquer 2002 SL, will be from 3 to 14 days.
The order will be delivered at the address designated by the customer in the purchase process. The later modification of the information could suppose additional costs on the price of sale and coverall in the price of the transport.
The order will be delivered at the main entrance of the place indicated by the client and an identity check will be carried out in order to collect the merchandise.
In the case of verifying an error in the merchandise, as well as damages or damages caused by the transport, the client must inform quickly to the carrier and in any case return the package. On the other hand, it must be communicated to Intermaquinas what happened through the incident contact form or phone call to the 964 47 35 04.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 44 of the Law 7 / 1996, of 15 of January of Retail Trade Organization, the client will have the right to the revocation of the requested request within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days after the reception of the same, previous communication to Intermaquinas, a subsidiary of L'ESTANQUER 2002 SL.
The exchange or return of those products that are not in the same conditions in which they were received, for example if they have been installed and used by the customer or returned without the original factory packaging, will not proceed. In the event that this is not the case, the product will suffer a depreciation depending on the return policies of the supplier, brand or manufacturer. Also those goods that are returned incomplete in both their main elements and accessories.
Returns of complete machines are only accepted. Returns of accessories or spare parts are not accepted
Once you have received the item and after examining it, we will inform you if you are entitled to a refund of the amounts paid for the item (s) purchased. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the customer will be required to bear the return costs, L´ESTANQUER 2002, SL being obliged to return the amount paid in the purchase including the costs of the first shipment.
* In case of a request to return a product that has been sent to the Balearic Islands or to the Canary Islands, the price of transport will be deducted from the payment received by the customer.
*If the client decides to cancel the order before the delivery period stipulated on our website and the product is in the hands of the transport agency, the shipping costs that have been generated up to that moment will be deducted from the amount paid.
The return will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of 14 working days from the date you notified us of your intention to withdraw.
To proceed with a return please contact us [email protected]