Electric generator Hyundai DHY6600SE-LRS for solar support
El It is a generator designed as support for solar systems. When the solar energy is not enough, the Hyundai DHY6600SE-LSR generator is activated so that they do not run out of power. Capable of a nominal power of 5kW and a maximum of 5,3kW. With LED display5. With a powerful 400 Hp Hyundai D10E engine. Sound level at 7 meters 75dB (A). It runs on diesel gasoline and is capable of autonomy at 50% load of up to 20 hours. Ideal for urbanizations and the like that require an auxiliary power source. With all the quality and trust that Hyundai always gives to its products. It has a special THD alternator with low harmonic level (less than 5%) that makes it more sensitive so there is no rejection.
- Engine 4 times, air cooled, diesel with direct injection.
- Low oil level alarm with automatic motor stop.
- Double base support to reduce vibrations.
- Greater fuel tank 28 L.
- Pre-installation for remote start by signal.
- Included cables connection control box generator to generator (14 m).
- Compact easy installation with low maintenance and low fuel consumption.
- Start soft and fast.
- Direct injection system.
Exterior control panel includes
- Protection against overload by measuring the intensity, and LED display.
- Preheating system for easy starting.
- Differential of 30 mA due to current leakage.
- Single-phase model with 2 plugs from 16A.
- Three-phase model with two 1xPCE 5 (16A) and 1x16A (230) plugs.
- Output of 12V direct current, 8.3 Amp.
- ATS connection (automatic transfer system) and quick connector for easy maintenance.
- Voltage regulation via AVR.
- Stable performance
- Model with brushes.
- 100% copper winding.
- THD <5% (low harmonic level)
Below we attach a technical sheet with the main technical characteristics of this product.
NOTE: the table prevails over all the data that has been reported. Intermaquinas.online is not responsible for the veracity of the information provided by the brand itself.