FIELD TRAC 180D 18CV mini tractor powered by Mitsubishi
El FIELD TRAC 180D 18CV mini tractor powered by Mitsubishi has Mitsubishi K3C engine which offers us a power of 18 HP and a displacement of 900cc. In addition, this engine provides us with a nominal speed of 2700rpm and a total of eight gears, six are front and two are rear. The gears of this minitractor have a speed between 1.24 and 18.21 km/h.
This field trac mini tractor It has a maximum power consumption of only 230g/H with radiator cooling through a compensation tank. This model uses fuel diesel fuel for automotive with a storage capacity of 18L. The minitractor uses 5-12 wheels on the front wheels and 8-18 wheels on the rear wheels, both front and rear agricultural type. It also offers us a carrying capacity of up to three tons.
El 180D 18CV mini tractor powered by Mitsubishi includes one Synchro mechanical transmission, which means that inside it has a series of gears or gears that are interconnected through the gear lever that allows us to decrease or increase speed. This model has a hydraulic steering system, which uses a liquid to facilitate the rotation of the steering wheel, the movement is achieved thanks to the pressure generated by the liquid when it reaches the steering box driven by a hydraulic pump driven by the engine.
The tractor includes a power take-off (PTO) with system propelled by the motor of 540 and 900rpm. The dimensions of this minitractor are as follows: 1150mm wide, 1185mm high, 2225 long and 1422mm wheelbase. also has a 625kg dry weight without counterweights.
In addition to everything mentioned, this minitractor also contains as standard a 12V battery with a capacity of 72Ah and a 12V-40A alternator. This minitractor has brakes by means of shoes and with a handbrake or lever parking brake to guarantee the correct immobilization of the machine. Below are tables with the different features and characteristics offered by this minitractor.
Features to highlight
- Tandem pump for better performance of the steering and the implement.
- Assisted steering system to facilitate maneuverability.
- Greater legroom thanks to the adjustable seat.
- Compatible with high-strength sprayers.
- Ergonomic design for greater driver comfort.
- Kit of four front counterweights (20 KG / unit).
- Front and rear bolt hooks.
- Plug for towing lights.
- Exit with two hydraulic outlets.
- Approved security arch with rotating beacon installation.
- Filter, oil, diesel and air kit (grease pump and auxiliary tools).
- Front axle with four-wheel drive for heavy work.
- BOSCH fuel injection pump.
- Heavy-duty gearbox with six forward speeds and two reverse speeds.
- Operator controls.
- Power steering.
- Grass tires.
- Adjusting the distance between wheels with a minimum width of 870 mm and a maximum of 935 mm.
- Double stage spool valve with QR coupling.
- Backlit instrument panel.
- Engine shutdown switch.
- Charging nozzle for mobile phone.
- Battery isolation switch.
- Power takeoff FIELDTRAC 180D: 623 and 919 rpm at 2700 rpm.
- Standard PTO: 540 and 1000 rpm at 2350 rpm.
- Turn radius FIELDTRAC 180D from 2,1 m.
|Tractor model||FIELD TRAC 180D 18CV mini tractor powered by Mitsubishi (18,5 HP)|
|Career||78 mm (3,07 in.)|
|Displacement||900 cm3 (54,9 in3)|
|Maximum torque||5,2 KG / ma 1900 rpm|
|Maximum output at rpm||18,5 CV to 2700 rpm|
|Specific fuel consumption||230 g / CV-hr|
|Refrigeration system||Water-cooled radiator with compensation tank|
|Start System||Starter motor 12V - 2 KW|
|Dry weight of the engine||KG 125|
|Size of the tires (front)||5,00 x 12,00|
|Tire size (rear)||8,00 x 18,00|
|ADDC (automatic control of shot and depth)||Yes|
Table of speeds (KM / H)
* FREE SHIPPING (Only peninsula national zone, other areas to consult)