Inhersa H-160 concrete mixer, has a turning mechanism by means of crown and pinion shaft, both in machined steel in a steel box with grease, allowing the rotation of the wheel to be smooth and effortless, the couplings of the transmission shafts are fluted , which avoids the typical breakdowns of the keys.
- Turning mechanism by means of crown and pinion shaft, both in machined steel in a steel case with grease, allowing a smooth and effortless rotation of the flywheel.
- Engine cabin valid for electric, gasoline or diesel motor.
- Frame made of 3 mm thick structural steel profiles.
- Tank turning axis and pinion turning axis mounted on maintenance-free grease bearings.
- Cast iron pinion and crown.
- The great thickness of the sheet of the tank allows the kneading blades to be welded to the tank and not screwed, as is the case with tanks made of thin sheet metal that do not support welding.
- It incorporates a start-stop switch outside the engine cabin, with an undervoltage coil that prevents the mixer from starting on its own after a power cut. Thus complying with the CE regulations in force.
Inhersa H-160 datasheet
- Model H-160
- Tank capacity: 230 Liters
- High: 137 cm
- Length: 158 cm
- Width: 97 cm
- Weight: Kg 160
FEATURES / MODELS
|Cuba capacity||155 L||230 L||300 L||350 L||400 L|
|Mixing capacity||125 L||160 L||172 L||250 L||300 L|
|Weight :||KG 93||KG 172||KG 203||KG 273||KG 315|
|Alto||130 cm||137 cm||150 cm||155 cm||160 cm|
|Long||144 cm||158 cm||185 cm||208 cm||208 cm|
|Ancho Steak:||75 cm||97 cm||97 cm||105 cm||105 cm|
|Electric motor (single phase or three phase)||1 HP||1,5 HP||2 HP||3 HP||3 HP|
|HONDA or KHOLER engine at 1800 rpm||5,5 HP||5,5 HP||5,5 HP||5,5 HP||5,5 HP|
|LOMBARDINI 2400 rpm Diesel Engine||DO NOT||5 HP||5 HP||5 HP||5 HP|