E4200 Benza's single-phase generator developed for professional use. Equipped with motor Robin EX21 manual starter, 3,2 kW (4,2kva), autonomy of 3h and 7cv. It is compact, silent, robust and efficient.
Standard equipped with a differential, steel reinforced chassis, protective plates, wheels rubber and dampers of vibrations.
- Robbin EX 21 engine
- Power (HP / cc) 7 HP / 211 cc
- Power kw / kva 3,2kW - 4,2 kva
- Weight (kg) 51,2 kg
- Acoustic power 97 dbA
- Power max. 4,6 kva
- Consumption 2,5 l / h
- Amperage 18 A
- Autonomy 3 h
- Dim. (LxWxH) 640x600x510 mm
- Two rubber wheels with bearings and metal center. Moving to the workplace is now a quick and easy process.
- Differential: safety measure to protect the user against direct electrical contact.
- Steel chassis tubular with 3 protective plates that protect all the generator components.
- Five anti-vibration dampers that protect the engine and shock absorber.
- Foot support with anti-vibration damper that absorbs dry shocks.