Brush cutter for private use
Main technical specifications:
- Piston with 2 rings, crankshaft and connecting rod forged and machined steel, needle bearings, chromed cylinder: constant efficiency, guaranteed over time, even in the most demanding working conditions.
- 2 HP - 1,5 kW power: strength and resistance to work, even the most demanding cutting areas.
- Anti-vibration system: vibration is kept to a minimum thanks to the use of high-quality anti-vibration components.
- Metal tank protector: reinforces the tank area and minimizes the risk of damage due to possible falls of the machine.
- Priming device: Increases the flow of fuel to the carburetor to facilitate cold starts, after refueling or after long periods without use.
- Rigid transmission shaft of 8 mm in diameter: giving the brushcutter the confidence to mount a totally rigid drive shaft and 6 self-lubricating plain bearings.
- Foam filter: the carburetor filter is made of foam and has a generous size, while the filter cover is secured by a set screw for optimum protection and durability.
- Mixture to 2% in two stages: Guarantees optimal cylinder lubrication and greater efficiency.
- Stainless steel silencer: Improved resistance to high temperatures and wear.
- 130 mm diameter TAP & GO heads: All the comfort of the Tap & Go range of heads, as well as enormous ease of adaptation, as well as total support.
- Power: 2HP - 1,5 kW
- Cilindrada: 40,2cc
- Grip: Handlebar
- Diameter of the tube: 26mm
- Cutting equipment: Tap & Go EVO head Ø 130mm
- Thread: 2,40 Ø
- Harness: Double
- Deposit: 0,86L
- Sound pressure / power level: 113 dB (A)
- Vibration level left - right: 4,5 / 5,7 m / s
- Dry weight without accessories: 8,2 kg
The brushcutter pack includes accessories that complement the machine. You can buy this pack at half price if you buy it together with the brush cutter.
Before 69,00 €
Now € 34,50
The same FACTORY, the same POWER, the same PRICE!
Oil Mac x EFCO