|Petrol engine||Solid wheels||Stainless steel chassis||Cold water||Interpump pump|
The STARK SGFE 300/21 / S pressure washer is ideal for cleaning in places where there is no electricity. They are used mainly in unblocking tasks and in sectors such as construction, agriculture, livestock ... This pressure washer has a Honda GX690 gasoline engine with a power of 22,1 HP, a flow of 1260 liters / h and a pressure of 300 bar.
Data sheet STARK SGFE 300/21 / S
- Stark 66 series pump with brass cylinder head with 24 mm shaft.
- Stark gasoline engine
- Maximum pressure of 300 bars.
- Flow of 1260 L / h.
- Spindle speed of 1450 rpm.
- 22,1 hp power.
- A weight of 180 kg.
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- Dimensions LxWxH: 90 x 111 x 108 cm.
- Stark pistol
- 1200 mm lance
- 25 meter hose.
- DRAINET clearing nozzle
- Reel kit
- Zenda 5