HCF F400 fan
Designed for online installation, they are suitable for:
• Emergency exhaust smoke with engine inside the hazardous area.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
|housing:||short axial fan with reinforced circular frame.|
|Engine:||asynchronous squirrel cage standard with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified at 400ºC / 2h. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230 / 400V 50Hz in three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50Hz for higher powers.
|Driving:||cast aluminum with variable pitch angle. Polyester powder finish.|
|• Supply of the impeller (direction of the air from the impeller to the motor).|
|• Impeller reversible to 100%.
• Box made of galvanized steel sheet.
• Circular entry flange.
• Interchangeable panels.
• Open exit
• ATEX II3G.
• Manufactured with standard voltages: 230 / 400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW, and 400 / 690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Official approval by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3: 2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0582
* FREE SHIPPING (Only peninsula national zone, other areas to consult)
Not yet reviewed