Cabinet fan Casals BOX BD PLUS EEC
The BOX BD PLUS EEC Fan model is designed to be installed in line, internal and external assembly, are suitable for air renewal in buildings and industries, it also serves as industrial and professional cooker hoods. The maximum working temperature is 50ºC.
Table of characteristics:
|Impellers:||made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide (models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12). Other models made of galvanized sheet steel.|
|Fans:||of the BD EEC range mounted in soundproof cabinets.|
|Engine:||fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals using flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibrations. Flexible arms in accordance with the ROHS Directive 2002/95 / EC (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment).|
|• Impeller in galvanized sheet.|
• Structure profile made of aluminum 30 mm.
• Galvanized sandwich panel shell, with A1 class of interior rock wool (100% non-combustible), density 90 Kg / m3.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through the side panel.
• The fan can be placed in any position by exchanging the panels.
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency, permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control in the back of the motor.
• Switching frequency of 16 kHz.
• Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000 rpm (depending on the models).
• Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
• Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz.
• Operating temperature range: -20ºC + 60ºC.
• 55 closed motor IP.
• Class of insulation F.
• Speed control through:
• 22 kOhms Trimmer.
• 0-10V external sensor.
* FREE SHIPPING (only national area peninsula, other areas to consult)