Casals IGNÉO fan
The IGNÉO Fan model is designed for installation in a duct for the supply or suction of clean and dusty air in:
• Big buildings
• Factories / Industrial buildings
• Parking lots
• Catering / Hospitality
• Smoke extraction
• Boilers and ovens
• Manufacture and treatment of chemical products.
• Tunnels, subway stations.
|housing:||reinforced carbon steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating of RAL 5010 polyester resin. Finished C3.|
|Turbine:||self-cleaning and impeller reinforced with high-performance backward (reaction) blades manufactured with carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibration. Graffiti black RAL 9005.|
|Engine:||with S1 service class for continuous operation and approved at 400ºC / 2h for S2 service class. IEC standardized asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and class H electrical insulation. 230 / 400V 50Hz standard voltages for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50Hz for higher powers.|
|• Fans to work at 60Hz and special voltages.|
|• 2 engine speeds.|
|• Galvanized by hot dip
|• Fully welded housing (waterproof)
|• Drain plug
• Motor with foot (B3) resting on the motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated when ordering): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transport: 130ºC (S1 service) and 400ºC / 2h (S2 service), and maximum ambient temperature: 60ºC.
• Housing completely hooked and adjustable.
Official approval by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3: 2015
* FREE SHIPPING (Only peninsula national zone, other areas to consult)