Olive Vzaadora Benza BO155L
Is silent olive shaker Benza BO155L Designed for the harvesting of olives and nuts, it has eight high-resistance comb-type rods in carbon fiber, which penetrate the tree with optimum performance without damaging the branches.
La olive roasting machine is a tool that facilitates harvesting in a much more efficient and faster way, enabling the operator to collect between 4 and 8 times faster than manually.
Thanks to the low weight of 5 kg of the pole with the comb, in addition to the 15 ah lithium battery, the operator can harvest with this olive roasting machine without interruptions a full day.
- Collection capacity: 80 to 120 kg / h
- Rods: Carbon Fiber
- Nº rods in the comb: 8
- Sound level: 74 dBA
- Vibration level: 8,99 m / s3
- Engine: 648 W
- Control unit: Double thermal and absorption protection plate
- Tube length 1700 mm - 2500 mm
- Carbon fiber fingers - 8 fingers
- Battery 43,2 volts
- Tube and comb weight 2.2 kg
- Backpack and battery weight 5,2 kg
- 15A lithium battery
Features electric kit:
- Power: 44,8V battery
- Vibrated supply voltage: 33V
- Working current: 5Ah
- Overcurrent level: 8Ah
- Auto power off: 5 min
- Battery protection discharged: 35 V
- Thermal protection: 85º degrees
- Battery charger
- A rechargeable lithium battery (Li-Pol)
Dimensions and weight
- Length with collected tube: 2100 mm
- Length with extended tube: 3200 mm
- Closed comb width: 240 mm
- Open comb width: 490 mm
- Weight: 5,2 kg
Do you know what the difference is between a comb and a hook vareador?
So which one should I choose?
Summarizing in a very short way, if what you need is a vareador for long hours of work, many olive trees and that is very practical to carry then you should consider choosing the hook vareador. However, if what you need is a machine that damages the tree as little as possible for a few olive trees, then the answer is a comb.