Eliet Prof 6 Branch Shredder Briggs and Stratton 14 HP engine
New crusher Eliet for wood diameters up to 100 mm. Available in three versions –Self-propelled on wheels, on a trailer or with tracks– that allow the shredder to be taken to the material to be shredded, avoiding unnecessary trips.
Its patented cutting system ELIET Chopping Principle, allows a more efficient use of engine power, provides a Greater resistance blades to foreign objects, and requires minimal blade maintenance.
Su new design feed hopper V improves ergonomics and confers a greater user safety.
- Engine: B&S Vanguard 400
- Power: 14,0 CV
- Electrical start
- Crushable diameter: 100 mm
- Performance: 4 m3 / h
- Blades: 24 reversible blades
- Grinding: ELIET Chopping PrincipleTM
- Height at the mouth: 1.000 mm
- Hopper size: 600 x 580 mm
- Feeding: Hydraulic roller diameter 156 cm
- Transmission: Belt
- Traction: Hydrostatic / Wheels
- Chip discharge: Rotating and folding nozzle 1.800 mm high
- Chip ejection: 325mm diameter fan
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.780 x 810 x 1.520 mm
- Weight: 361 kg