- Russian pliers for rebar manufacturers in concrete structures works.
- Made of Chrome Vanadium Steel to achieve a high cutting capacity and a long service life.
- Head with ground and induction hardened cutting edges to achieve a very high hardness and a clean and exact cut.
- The body and handles are tempered and have a hardness of 45 HRC.
- The closeness between the cutting edges and the axis of rotation, and the length of the handles allow a large lever to be exerted, multiplying the effort exerted and allowing steel to be cut with little effort.
- Handles and body with bluing treatment to prevent oxidation.
- PVC sheathed handles.
- Uses for fixing the rebar in the concrete with wire.