Cutting saw MG BMSY 810 C
The MG BMSY 810 C cut-off saw is a large capacity band saw or crosscut saw. It has a powerful 5.5 HP motor and the dimensions of its belt are 8200x41x1,3 mm. The cutting speeds offered by this solution are 20-100 mt / min. The working height of this solution is 585 mm. A file with the main technical characteristics of this model is attached below for your consultation.
- Guiding the arch by two columns of treated and rectified steel.
- Solid and robust construction with oversized frame.
- Arc movement activated by hydraulic cylinder.
- Progressive hydraulic advance.
- Belt guide with bearings and hard metal plates.
- Chip cleaning brush on the belt.
- Hydraulic clamping of the jaw.
- Emergency stop.
- Belt speed with stepless electronic variator 20 to 100 m / min
- Automatic elevation of the arc after the cut with adjustable limit switch.
- 1 meter material input table, with rollers.
- CE safety standards.
- Hydraulic oil and bimetal tape included.
- Tape dimensions 8200x41x1,3 mm
- 5,5 HP motor
- Cutting speeds 20 - 100 mt / min
- Working height 585 mm
- 0,16 Hp coolant pump
- Acoustics 70 db
- Round cutting capacity 90º 810 mm
- Rectangular cutting capacity 90º 810X850 mm
- Square cutting capacity 90º 810X810 mm
PACKAGING AND DIMENSIONS:
- 3900X2350X1200mm (3200Kg)
- Standard packing