Hervisa Perles Zeus Vibrating Concrete Screed 1,5 - 2 - 2,5 - 3 meters
The vibrating rule Zeus de is a Hervisa Perles electric concrete vibrating screed, used mainly for alisar the concrete and "formalize" it at the same height, allowing the operator to smooth this concrete with total ease, maximum precision and minimal effort. With a profile designed to alisar the concrete. It works with connection to the single-phase network socket 230V / 50-60Hz.
|Model:||Vibrating Rule Hervisa Perles Zeus|
|Engine:||Single phase electric 230V / 50-60 Hz 100W|
|Profile lengths:||1,5 - 2 - 2,5 - 3 meters|
|Weight:||17 - 19 - 21 - 23 kg|
- Made of high quality aluminum, ensuring maximum durability of the machine, as well as great strength and lightness.
- Light and modern design, obtaining a professional machine with great mobility and comfort at all times.
- Providing security thanks to its shock absorbers, which reduce the propagation of vibrations to the user, avoiding and drastically reducing their harmful effects.
- Electric and powerful motor, ideal to carry out this activity in excess.
- Comfort, ergonomics and comfort at all times, getting total control from the pole.
- Profile designed specifically for this approach, facilitating the drag, push and paving of concrete.
- Quality in materials resistant to abrasion and different wear.
Download ZEUS OPERATING MANUAL