Hervisa Perles RVH Honda Vibrating Concrete Screed 1,5 - 2 - 2,5 - 3 meters
The vibrating rule of concrete RVH of Hervisa Perles petrol is an ideal solution for alisar the concrete and formalize it at the same height and surfaces that are being treated. This tool is widely used thanks to the comfort it gives the operator when smoothing the concrete, with total ease and simplicity, and obtaining maximum precision with respect to minimum effort. Having a profile curved designed to alisar the concrete. It works with a Honda gasoline engine and has a handlebar and antivibration grip that makes working with it easier. Very useful among professionals, because it has reduced prices, it has a very long service life (mainly due to its engine that is usually the most worn out in this class of tools, but in this case we have the safety of a Honda engine) and saves a lot of time of straightening and spreading among the workers (slow and tedious task).
|Model:||Vibrating Rule Hervisa Perles RVH|
|Engine:||Gasoline CG Honda GX 25 cc of 4 times|
|Profile lengths:||1,5 - 2 - 2,5 - 3 meters|
|Weight:||17 - 19 - 21 - 23 kg|
- Made of high quality aluminum, ensuring maximum durability of the machine, as well as great strength and lightness.
- Light and modern design, obtaining a professional machine with great mobility and comfort at all times.
- Providing security thanks to its shock absorbers, which reduce the propagation of vibrations to the user, avoiding and drastically reducing their harmful effects.
- Powerful gasoline engine, ideal for this activity to spare.
- Motor with autonomy, does not have to depend on a cable, allowing the operator much more margin of movement for more time without having to move the cable from one side to another.
- Comfort, ergonomics and comfort at all times, achieving total control from the pole.
- Profile designed specifically for this approach, facilitating the drag, push and paving of concrete.
- Quality in materials resistant to abrasion and different wear.
Download RVH USE MANUAL