El electric shepherd Solter ZEUS ZB40 is a fence electrifier oriented to a containment use of domestic animals, such as horses, dogs, cats, pigeons, chickens, etc. Shepherds are a highly efficient solution, easy to install, which require less materials than conventional fences. Making it possible to make temporary fences comfortably, for its agile and simple installation. Pastors deliver greater flexibility in pasture divisions, improving productivity. Being an effective system at the time of protect crops, fenced, Plots, etc., for its deterrent effect against wild or unwanted animals.
|Area of application||Horses, dogs, cats, pigeons, chickens, large dogs, etc.|
|Energy||6,2 J // 0,5-2,5 J to 500 Ohms|
|Long. maximum||40 km|
El electrifier It can only be used outdoors in combination with an electric fence, when the circuit between the circuit is closed fence and ground. If the soil is poorly conductive or the animals are wild it is advisable to use a electrifier powerful.
- Fix the unit vertically to the wall in a place protected from rain.
- Connect the ground terminal of the shepherd to the ground spike. The minimum length of the ground spike must be 1 meter. (In those areas where the conductivity is low, it may be necessary to bury several 1 meter peaks in the ground approximately, leaving a distance of about 3 meters between them)
- Connect the shepherd's line socket to the electric fence cable.
- The pastor will start working automatically as soon as he connects to the power grid.
Checking the efficiency of the grounding
- At some distance from the electric shepherd, rest on the fence some metallic element so that the current drifts to the ground.
- In doing so they should light up, 1 LED and at most 2 LEDS if the ground is dry.
- If more LEDs light up, it will be necessary to add more change to change its location.
The electric shepherd and the electric fence must be installed responsibly, always trying to minimize any impact that may arise from its installation. The operator will be responsible for any accident or damage that may be caused to third parties. The device is not designed to be used by or with children or people with severe physical or mental disabilities or without experience, in which case they must be properly supervised by a person responsible for their safety. Be sure to take the necessary precautions so that no child can play with this electrical equipment. If a fence passes near buildings, roads, public roads etc, it must be marked with signs that prevent the existence of the fence.
Before carrying out any maintenance work, disconnect the shepherd from the mains. Regularly check the shepherd, the fence and the grounding system to ensure that they work properly. Turn off the pastor immediately if you notice abnormal functioning or risk. Keep the unit and all its components clean, regular maintenance will help prolong the life of the pastor and ensure its perfect functioning, avoiding accidents and unforeseen injuries. Any necessary repairs must be carried out by qualified personnel. In the event that the electrical cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a special cable provided by the manufacturer or distributor. This product cannot be disposed of with household waste. It is the responsibility of the user to dispose of the waste of the device, delivering it to a collection point for the recycling of waste and electrical and electronic equipment. Used batteries must also be delivered at their point of sale or at their collection point intended for that purpose.