Chain saw Husqvarna 120 mark II
La Chain saw Husqvarna 120 Mark II is a versatile and easy to use chainsaw, perfect for particular uses. High cutting performance, suitable so much to cut, cut or disassemble. It has different technologies in the engine that allow you to reduce emissions and consumption, as well as a system that keeps the filter clean at all times.
- Power: kW 1.4
- Displacement: 38.2 cm³
- Spark Plug: Champion RCJ7Y
- Oil pump: Automatic
- Vel. max power chain: 16,8m / s
- Sword length: 14 ″ / 35cm
- Overall dimensions
- Weight (without cutting equipment) 4.85 kg
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) anterior / posterior handle 2.1 m / s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) anterior / posterior handle 2.7 m / s²
- Oil tank capacity 0.2 l
- Automatic oil pump
- Noise level
- Guaranteed sound power level (LWA) 113 dB (A)
- Noise level 100.7 dB (A)
- Sound pressure level in the ear 100.7 dB (A)
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced use.
Its low fuel consumption and gas emissions allow it to comply with the most stringent environmental regulations.
|Combined stop control
Combined stop and air handle control favors the start and favors the risk of drowning the engine.
Effective anti-vibration dampers absorb vibrations, thus resting the hands and arms.