- Made of PVC, recommended for passage of liquids with pressure, in agriculture for light use in medium and high temperatures. Highly flexible, light weight. Easily foldable. Pressure resistance. Very robust
- FEATURES: Flexible tube, made of plasticized PVC with polyester reinforcement. High strength
- USE: Gardening, agriculture, floriculture and irrigation in general.
- COLOR: Yellow
Benza MOD BX300 motor pump
La BX300 motor pump de Benza is characterized by operating with large amounts of water. It has a self-priming mechanism (max. 6m suction) and is perfect for pump, drain and transfer clean water.
BX300 is equipped with a four-stroke engine, 5,6hp, capable of generating a pressure of 2,6 bars (max height 26m).
Flow rate 60.000 l / h and Ø inlet / outlet of 80 × 80 mm.
BX300 is the Benza flow motor pump characterized by being a robust, powerful and efficient machine. This model has been developed in order to facilitate the work of pumping, transfer or drainage of clean water. In fact, it is the ideal motor pump to operate with large amounts of water (it operates with a flow of 60.000 l / h).
BX300 is equipped with a 4-stroke gasoline engine with manual start and 5,6 hp. This engine is capable of providing enough power to develop a pressure of 2,6 bars, and thus, reach a discharge height of up to 26m. In addition, this model has suction mechanism (suction height max. 6m).
Although the BX300 works with clean water, it can also work with water that has a limited amount of solids / dirt (max diameter 6-7mm).
BX300 includes the following items as standard:
- Pump filter for clean waters
- Two fittings (one input and one output)
- Engine with oil sensor: When the oil level exceeds the minimum allowed level, the engine automatically shuts down.
- Two clamps
- Engine Tool Kit
|Power (HP / cc)||5,6 HP / 212 cc|
|Weight (kg)||26,5 kg|
|Acoustic power||101 dbA|
|Flow max.||60.000 l / h|
|Max height||Drive 26m. - Aspiration 8m.|
|Ø input / output||50/50 mm (diameter)|
|Dim. (LxAnxAl)||500x395x446 mm|