- Made of PVC, recommended for passage of liquids with pressure, in agriculture for light use in medium and high temperatures. Highly flexible, light weight. Easily foldable. Pressure resistance. Very robust
- FEATURES: Flexible tube, made of plasticized PVC with polyester reinforcement. High strength
- USE: Gardening, agriculture, floriculture and irrigation in general.
- COLOR: Yellow
Benza MOD BRP150 motor pump
BRP150 It is the Benza flow motor pump, self-sucking, designed with the aim of facilitating the tasks of pumping, transfer y clean water drainage.
This motor pump features a aluminum body that provides robustness and durability. In addition, it is equipped with a gasoline engine 4-stroke, 2cv and manual start.
Operates with a flow of 14.000 l / h and Ø inlet / outlet is 40 × 40 mm.
La BRP150 flow motor pump, self-priming, it is light, powerful and very resistant.
BRP150 is the perfect machine for transfer, irrigation, pumping and drainage of clean water. In fact, it is the ideal motor pump for tasks such as draining and filling swimming pools or cisterns. Also, thanks to its high flow (14.000 l / h) and your self-priming mechanism (max. 6 meter suction), BRP150 is optimal for garden irrigation or water transfer.
Count with one 4cv 2-stroke engine, which provides the necessary power to generate a pressure of 1,6 bars. With this pressure, you can achieve a maximum height of 16 meters.
Although the BRP150 has been developed to work with clean waters, this model is also suitable for waters with a limited amount of dirt (around 6-7 mm in diameter).
Su aluminum body provides robustness and great resistance. Also, your reinforced chassis guarantees a long service life of the motor pump.
- Un pump filter for clean water (allows solids up to 7 mm in diameter).
- Two fittings (one output and one input).
- Two clamps.
- Tools kit for the engine
- Asa that facilitates handling and transportation.
|Power (HP / cc)||2 HP / 98 cc|
|Weight (kg)||12,5 kg|
|Acoustic power||98,4 dbA|
|Flow max.||14.000 l / h|
|Max height||16 m|
|Ø input / output||40/40mm Ø|
|Dim. (LxAnxAl)||355x 285 × 385 mm|