- Wrench with two openings, one open and the other with a star with a ratchet with rounded edges, made of carbon steel, forged in a single piece, hardened by heat treatment and with a chrome-plated surface treatment to prevent oxidation.
- The manufacturing processes give it toughness and a long life due to the heat treatment and chrome plating.
- The star mouth has a 72-tooth ratchet mechanism (step every 5º).
- Presentation: polished heads and matt satin finish. Chamfered and star jaw with rounded edges for easy fitting on the nut.
- 15 ° inclination in the star jaw for compromised tightening.
- 15 ° angled in the open mouth for access to difficult places.
- Optimal tool for tightening in industry, mechanics, maintenance, plumbing, installations, etc.