- Two-hole star wrench with 75º angle. The star mouths have rounded edges.
- Made of Chrome-Vanadium Steel, forged in a single piece, hardened by heat treatment, and with chrome-plated surface treatment to prevent oxidation.
- The key complies with the DIN 838 standard, is very safe against breakage, and has a long life due to the heat treatment and the chrome surface.
- Presentation: polished heads and matt satin finish.
- Stars with rounded edges for easy fitting on the nut. 75 ° angled for access to difficult places. Special for very deep or lowered nuts.
- Optimal tool for tightening in industry, mechanics, maintenance, plumbing, installations, etc.