Thread machine multifunction able to weld through the processes MIG-MAG (Pulsed and Double Pulsed), MOG (cored wire without gas), TIG Lift-Arc and MMA.
· Synergic control of the welding process with preselection of the work to be done.
Arc height control to achieve a weld free of projections
· Adjustable Crater-Filling, for a perfect weld bead finish.
Ideal for welding with GAP (separation between pieces)
· Possibility of adjustment by wire speed (m / min.) and by current (Amp)
· Real-time reading of voltage (Volt) and Intensity (Amp) during welding. When finished, the equipment displays the average of both parameters.
· Control of the consumption of the yarn used, allowing to calculate the cost of each process.
Possibility of storing up to 10 programs
Excellent results with pre-loaded programs in the welding of: Carbon Steel (SG3), Stainless (Ss-309, Ss-316), Aluminum (AL-5356, AL-4043), Copperâ ???? Silicon (CuSi3), Tubular (Fc-Rutile, Fc-Basic, Fc-316) and Tubular without gas (E71T-GS)
|Intensity at 60% (100%) at 40ºC||385A (350A)|
|Regulation range||10-420A (14,5 - 35,0V)|
|Usable MMA electrodes:||1,6 - 4,0mm|
|Connection||400V - 3ph|
|Utilization range:||(360 - 440V)|
|Absorbed power max||23kva|
|Ventilation:||DOUBLE AOUTOMATIC TUNNEL|
|Regulation panel:||AEROPROCESS SYNERGIC|
|Rules:||EN 90791-1, EN 60974-10|
|Usable TIG electrodes:||1,6mm - 4mm|
|Usable thread:||0,6 - 1,6mm|
|Spool of thread usable max .:||D300 - 15Kg|
|MIG pulse frequency:||Variable|