Casals KUBALIK-CO2 Controlled CO2 Reduction Kit
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is the cause of discomfort in closed indoor spaces such as bars, offices, schools or meeting rooms. The more people coexist in the same space for a time, the worse the indoor air quality is, and this is because we end up breathing the same air over and over again, air that other people have already exhaled.
KUBALIK-CO2 de Casals is a simple ventilation system for continuous and slow renovation that hardly alters the interior temperature of a room. Formed by two reversible fans as is KUBALIK (the same fan allows air to be supplied or extracted as configured) and a CO2 probe called SCO2 IAQ. KUBALIK-CO2 allows any interior space where people of different bubbles coexist (an office, a school, a bar, etc.) to have good air quality thanks to the controlled renovation that the equipment allows.
In an economical, easy and versatile way, the user will be able to give a solution to the CO2 load of his establishment and constantly see the quality of the air he breathes. Comfort within everyone's reach. KUBALIK-CO2 it allows the air to be swept from the entire room and renewed with new air every time the accumulation of CO2 is harmful to health. At all times the user can see on a screen the amount of accumulated dioxide and how it is reduced thanks to the intervention of the fan KUBALIK. In addition, the supply of clean air will be done so gently that it will not cause a high reduction in temperature in winter.
KUBALIK-CO2 allows to renew the air and reduce the accumulation of CO2 in spaces of up to 16m2, 34m2 and 72m2. In the following table you can find out which fan size KUBALIK It will be needed depending on the square meters of surface of the premises to be ventilated for a height of 2,5m. The calculations made are based on 2 renovations per hour, although the necessary renovations should be assessed in each case based on the occupation (number of people in the space).
What sensations do we have with a high concentration of CO2?
Basically headache, tiredness, loss of concentration and poor performance. Without ventilation in an office workers will quickly drop performance and be burdened soon. In a bar, the entry and exit of people from different bubbles breathing in the same space for a long period of time, added to the fumes and smells of the kitchen, quickly turn the place into an uncomfortable and very loaded place that does not invite to stay.
- Any interior space where several people coexist for long periods of time:
- Offices or any job.
- Commercial spaces such as bars, restaurants and shops
- Training centers such as schools and classrooms in general
- Meeting spaces and waiting rooms
- Gyms and changing rooms
- Health sector (waiting rooms, corridors, rooms, field hospitals, common areas, clinics, pharmacies, etc.)
- Residential sector (single-family flats and houses)
RANGE OF APPLICATION
- KUBALIK-CO2 allows to renew the air and reduce the accumulation of CO2 in spaces up to 16m2, 34m2 and 72m2.
- In the following table you can find out what size KUBALIK fan will be needed depending on the square meters of the room to be ventilated for a height of 2,5m. The calculations made are based on 2 renovations per hour, although the necessary renovations should be assessed in each case based on the occupation (number of people in the space).
|Model||m2||Flow m3 / h||Height||Renovations|
- In order for the KUBALIK-CO2 kit to function correctly, the KUBALIK fans must be installed with an inverse configuration (one for the supply and one for the extraction) and in different planes. The air could not move and be cleaned properly if the two fans are placed on the same window or wall.
- If the premises require it, more than two fans managed by the same CO2 probe can be installed.
- KUBALIK-CO2 is a quick, easy and economical solution that allows you to see the evolution of the accumulation or reduction of carbon dioxide at all times. When installing, just leave the probe panel in a visible place.
- In addition to installing the fans at two different points in the room (on the wall or window), it will be necessary to connect the fans to the probe and to the electrical voltage according to the desired direction of rotation. Subsequently, the setpoint and hysteresis values will be established.