Circular Cutting Machine Rubi TC-125
The TC-125 kit is part of the SLAB system for ceramic sheets and large-format tiles, and includes all the necessary elements for cutting these materials with the TC-125 circular saw.
- The TC-125 circular cutter.
- 3 SLIM CUTTER guides of 110 cm, each one. (For the correct operation of the TC-125, the use of these guides is NECESSARY).
- 2 fixing suction cups for rough surfaces (RM). - 1 TCR-125 diamond blade for dry cutting (compatible with wet cutting) of porcelain stoneware (the TCR blade is not suitable for cutting at 45º). - 2 clamps for additional fixing of the SLIM guide. - Tool set. - Practical textile bag for the transport of the guides and rigid case for the TC-125 cutter.
RUBI's TC-125 circular cutter has a double system for reducing and controlling the dust generated during cutting. Either, through its connection to a vacuum cleaner (dry cut) or, through the water intake.
The connection to the aspirator is 32 mm, but an adapter for other diameters is included. The water inlet consists of a quick connection for a 16 mm hose and a rubber plug, which covers the vacuum cleaner inlet and acts as a secondary handle during wet cutting, improving ergonomics during cutting.
The TC-125 head is foldable up to 45º and height adjustable. In this way, it is possible to miter and obtain special and more precision cuts (it must be taken into account that the cutting thickness varies according to the diameter of the disc).
For miter cutting, the TC-125 includes an additional handle that increases control and visibility while cutting and improves work ergonomics.
You can use two disc diameters: 115 and 125 mm (see cutting thickness for each diameter).
The TC-125 switch has a safety lock to prevent unintentional start-up, and an electrical cable with PRCD to protect the equipment from power surges.
For the design of the TC-125. The incorporation of a disc protector with a quick-opening cover has been taken into account, which facilitates disc change and reduces the projection of particles. In addition, a side protector that improves the performance of the dust control system.
With the TC-125 circular cutter, open no cutting limit that slows down the projects of professional installers around the world.
- PRECISE cutting thanks to the SLIM SYSTEM guide system.
- Equipped with carbon steel sliding block on adjustable stainless steel radial bearings.
- Double dust reduction / control system. Dry and wet cutting.
- Height-adjustable cutting head (chopping effect) and folding from 0 ° to 45 °. (miter). QUICK adjustment system.
- Better ergonomics. Additional BI-MATERIAL handle, mainly for miter cutting.
- For cutting all types of ceramic tile, ceramic sheet, natural stone and sintered stone. Especially suitable for large format pieces.
- Electro-portable circular cutter. Suitable for dry cutting or wet cutting.
- Direct connection to AS-30 PRO vacuum cleaner (Ø32mm). Includes adapter for other models and brands (Ø37, 42 and 50 mm).
- Regulation valve and quick connection for hose ** (Ø16 mm). Rubber cap for the suction outlet. IMPROVES ergonomics in wet cutting.
- SAFETY lock switch. Avoid INVOLUNTARY start-up. Electric cable with PRCD (differential).
- Compatible with Ø125 or Ø115 mm discs. (Suitable for discs with reinforcement plate, type TVA).
- Injected aluminum disc protector with transparent polycarbonate cover with quick opening and closing system. FACILITATES the disc change and MINIMIZES the projection of particles and water.
- Tilting side guard for miter cutting. REDUCES water splashes and IMPROVES dust pick-up.
- Includes TCR-125 SUPERPRO blade (dry cut), carrying case and accessories. EASIER transport and handling.
- Power: 1,7 CV (P1: 1,25 kW).
- RPM: 13800 (may vary depending on voltages and frequencies)
- Disc outer diameter: 115/125 mm. (Scales and graduations are determined for 125mm discs)
- Inner disc diameter: 22,2 mm.
- Maximum cutting thickness: 20 mm (for 115 discs) and 25 mm (for 125 discs).
- Maximum thickness of miter cut: 14 mm (for 115 discs) and 18 mm (for 125 discs).
- Net weight: 4,8 kg. (only machine with serial disc)
- Dimensions: 330x239x206 mm.
- Vibration value according to UNE-EN 61029 is 1,78 m / s2 with a dispersion K = 15.