- Set of 26 combination wrenches from 6 to 32 mm. in nylon bag.
- Wrench with two openings, one open and the other with a star with rounded edges, made of Chrome-Vanadium Steel, forged in a single piece, hardened by heat treatment, and with a chrome-plated surface treatment to prevent oxidation.
- The manufacturing processes make the key comply with the DIN 3113 standard, and a long life due to the heat treatment and the chrome plating surface.
- Presentation: polished heads and matt satin finish. Chamfered and star jaw with rounded edges for easy fitting on the nut.
- 15 ° inclination in the star jaw for compromised tightening.
- 15 ° angled in the open mouth for access to difficult places.
- Measurements: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 32 mm.
- In a reinforced nylon bag, with 2 holes to hang on the wall, holes to store keys, of different sizes for each measure, which facilitates the quick location of tools. Roll-up bag with loop to close the bag, and that storage and transport is very easy and comfortable.
- Optimal tool for tightening in industry, mechanics, maintenance, plumbing, installations, etc.