|Diesel Engine||Inlet filter and quick outlet outlet||Stainless steel chassis||Hot water||Interpump pump|
|Gasoline engine||Temperature regulation thermostat||Security valve||Electrical start||Boiler silenced by airflow compensation|
The STARK SGC 200 / 21 L pressure washer is ideal for cleaning in places where there is no electrical power. They are used mainly in tasks of unblocking and in sectors such as construction, agriculture, livestock ... This pressure washer has a deep GX390 gasoline engine with a power of 11,7 HP, a flow of 1260 liters / h and a pressure of 200 bar.
Data sheet STARK SGC 200 / 21 L
- STARK pump
- HONDA GX 390 gasoline engine.
- Maximum pressure 200 bars.
- With a flow rate of 1260 L / h.
- With turning speed of 1450 rpm.
- 11,7 hp power.
- A weight of 235 kg.
- Control panel 12 V
- Electrical start.
- Dimensions LxWxH: 105 x 120 x 85 cm.
- STARK Gun
- 1200 mm stainless steel lance
- 10 hose m.
- Rotojet rotary nozzle
- Vertical stainless steel boiler
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- Stainless steel chassis
- Temperature regulation thermostat
- Inlet filter and quick plug
- Pressure regulating valve with safety valve.
- Arch for transport by crane