|Gasoline engine||Deposit 100 L||
|Foam Injector||Cold water||Stainless steel chassis|
The STARK EQCI4002RD5013H13 pressure washer is a device specially designed for fire fighting. This pressure washer has a Honda GX390 gasoline engine with a power of 11,7 HP, a flow of 1680 liters / h and a pressure of 180 bar.
Data sheet EQCI4002RD5013H13
- VILPIN pump
- HONDA GX 390 gasoline engine
- Foam injector using Venturi tubes
- Hydraulic throttle
- Flow of 1680 liters / h
- 18 bar maximum pressure
- 1450 rpm spindle speed
- Power 11,7 HP
- Dimensions LxWxH: 1450 x 1800 x 1050 mm.
- American lance 25 1 ″ with connection Barcelona
- 25 fire hose m.
- 25 m stainless steel manual hose reel.
- 400 L rotational molding tank with breakwater
- Outlet through Barcelona 25 fitting with foam concentrate and stainless steel pressure gauge
- Stainless steel manual primer.