AE models with electric start
3 piston high pressure pump
Deposit of 400 liters
Stainless steel chassis
||Pressure gauge||Stainless steel tank|
The STARK EQCIWS1630 H AE DI pressure washer is a portable fire fighting equipment with cleaning applications. This pressure washer has a Honda GX270 engine with a power of 12,5 HP, a flow rate of 21 liters / min and a pressure of 200 bar.
Data sheet STARK EQCIWS1630 H AE DI
- STARK WS202 pump
- HONDA engine
- With a flow rate of 21 liters / min
- 200 bar maximum pressure
- A spindle speed of 1450 rpm
- One power 10 HP
- Idle load switch.
- Bypass valve and safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- On bench
- AE models with electric start
- Foam injector using Venturi tubes
- Hydraulic throttle
- 3 piston high pressure pump
- Zonda 5
- STARK manual hose reel in stainless steel 25 m.
- Deposit of 400 liters
- Stainless steel chassis that prolongs the useful life of the machine, protecting it from the corrosive effect of detergents and the oxidation of water.
- High quality stainless steel tank.
- STARK gun with a G3 / 8H inlet and G1 / 4 H outlet connection
- Idle load switch. Allowing to use the Hydcharger when the tank is empty
- Bypass valve and safety valve for return to tank and to protect the pump from overpressures.
- Pressure indicator manometer in stainless steel and high quality materials. Pressure scale in bars (bar).
- On a bench, as a support for rotating parts and as a containment wall for lubricating oil.
- AE models with electric start to facilitate the starting of internal combustion engines.
- Foam injector through Venturi tubes, providing foam in the pump body, being direct injection foam proportioners.
- High quality hydraulic throttle to open or close valve hydraulics.