Pramac GA8000 gas generator set
The GA8000 gas generator set belonging to the it waters from the PRAMAC brand has a new Mobile Link ™ mobile control system which allows you to know the status of your generator set at any time and from anywhere. The devices are built to work even when no one is home - if a power failure occurs, the generator will automatically turn on. The PRAMAC GA8000 gas generator set has an engine Generac G-FORCE 500 SERIES of 530 cc and with a maximum power of 8 KVA.
- Ohv generac g-force engine
- Fuel: operation with natural gas or LPG
- Electronic speed regulator
- Soundproof aluminum body
- True power ™ electrical technology
- Evolution ™ digital multilingual two line lcd controller
- LED indicators for system status and maintenance intervals
- Flexible fuel connector
- Wi-fi connection included
- Remote monitoring with wi-fi through the mobile link ™ app
- 5 years warranty
- Emergency power ESP (LPG): 8000 VA
- Emergency power ESP (Natural Gas): 7000 VA
- Frequency: Hz 50
- Voltage: 230 V
- Phases: 1
- Power factor: 1 cos ϕ
- Engine Brand: Generac
- Engine Model: G-FORCE 500 SERIES
- Engine type: OHV
- Cooling system: Air
- Number of cylinders and arrangement: 2 in V
- Cilindrada: 530 cc
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Electric circuit: 12 V
- Speed regulator: Electronic
- Rated operating speed: 3000 rpm
- Oil capacity: 1.6 L
- Fuel: Natural gas or LPG
- 50% natural gas fuel consumption: 2.21 m3 / h
- 100% natural gas fuel consumption: 3.62 m3 / h
- Fuel consumption of 50% liquid propane gas (LPG): 3.29 l / h
- Fuel consumption of 100% liquid propane gas (LPG): 6.16 l / h
- Frequency: Hz 50
- Voltage regulation system: AVR
- Phases: 1
- Poles: 2
- Maximum intensity (GLP): 34.78 A
- Maximum intensity (Natural gas): 30.43 A
- Miniature circuit breaker: 40 A
- Length: 1232 mm
- Width: mm 648
- Height: 733 mm
- Dry weight: 155 Kg
- Guaranteed sound level (LWA): 95 dBA
- Noise pressure level @ 7 mt: 62 db (A)
- Silent mode: 54 db (A)
- Generac G-Force Design - Maximizes engine “breath” for better fuel economy. The rigorous polishing of the cylinder walls as well as the alloy of the segments help to cool the engine, reducing oil consumption and resulting in a longer service life.
- Cylinder walls are cast iron: This robust construction increases the durability and service life of the engine.
- Electronic ignition / ignition advance. These functions ensure a smooth start.
- Pressure Lubrication System - Pressurized lubrication of all major bearings provides better performance, less maintenance, and longer engine life. Now with an oil change interval of up to 2 years / 200 hours.
- Low oil pressure engine shutdown: The system protects the engine against catastrophic damage in the event of low oil.
- Overtemperature engine shutdown - Prevents damage caused by overheating.
- Rotating Field - This design allows the equipment to be more compact and operate 25% more efficiently than an induced generator set.
- Inclined Stator: This modification produces a fluent sine wave that allows compatibility with electronic equipment.
- Phase Shifted Excitation - This mechanism maximizes the motor's starting ability.
- Automatic voltage regulation: this function regulates the output voltage to ± 1% and prevents voltage peaks.
- True Power ™ technology: guarantees a total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%
- Illuminated Auto / Manual / Stop pushbuttons: allow you to select the operating mode and provide visual information on the status of the generator set.
- Sealed and Embossed Pushbuttons - Has a weather resistant user interface for operation and adjustments.
- Voltage sensor: the sensor constantly controls and monitors the voltage values: disconnection at 65%; connection 80% of nominal voltage.
- Switch closing delay: this mechanism prevents unexpected motor starts, adjustable from 2-1500 seconds, leaving the factory set at 5 seconds.
- Engine warm-up: this function ensures that the engine is ready to take charge. Nominal value approximately 5 seconds.
- Engine Cooling - This feature allows the engine to cool down before shutting down, rated approximately 1 minute.
- Weekly Scheduler: This schedule runs the engine for 5 minutes every two weeks to prevent oil seals from drying out and engine damage between blackouts. There is also a weekly or monthly run option that provides flexibility and a possible reduction in fuel costs.
- Smart Battery Charger - Charges the battery only when needed. Compatible with AGM and lead-acid batteries.
- Main switch: protects the generator set from overloads.
- Electronic speed regulator: keeps the frequency at a constant 50 Hz.
- WiFi connection
- Aluminum body suitable for weathering: the soundproof bodywork ensures silent operation and protection against the elements, being able to withstand winds of up to 240km / h. Lockable roof panel for security. Removable front panel for easy access to all routine maintenance components. Electrostatic applied epoxy resin paint for greater resistance.
- Built-in residential type muffler: The residential type muffler is mounted inside the equipment to prevent injury.
- Small, compact, eye-catching - facilitates simple and attractive assembly
- 305mm Flexible Fuel Connection - Absorbs any engine vibration.
- Composite material mounting platform: its complex reticular design prevents settling and subsidence of the equipment.
- Integrated Sediment Collector - Prevents particulates and moisture from entering the fuel regulator and engine, extending its life.
Digital Evolution ™ Controller
Precise control of all genset systems ensures a clean and stable electrical current output. Contrast backlit LCD display automatically adjusts to lighting conditions
- Auto / manual / off
Features and protections:
- Ready to operate / maintenance messages.
- Hour meter.
- Programmable start delay.
- Voltage loss / return adjustment.
- Programmable starts / verification of alarm states.
- Maintenance / operation / alert records (50 entries for each).
- Engine starting sequence (cyclical start: 16 sec on, 7 pause, 90 sec maximum duration).
- Smart battery charger.
- AC current / load failure alert.
- Battery failure protection and battery status indicator.
- Automatic voltage regulation with over / under voltage protection.
- Motor under-frequency / overload / overcurrent protection.
- Fuse failure protection.
- Automatic shutdown due to low pressure / high oil temperature.
- Stop by sensor detection in engine failure / overspeed (72 Hz) / rpm.
- Engine shutdown due to overheating.
- Protection against internal bypass / incorrect connections.
- External bypass capability.
- On-site upgradeable firmware.
- Wi-Fi MOBILE LINK ™.
- Circuit breaker
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY GENERATOR SETS
- Compatible with switchboard LTS * (accessory)
* The switchboard (LTS) controls the switching of the current between the generator set and the grid in emergency applications, ensuring that the current arrives in a short time. It consists of an independent cabinet that can be mounted separately from the generator set. The control of the current switching is controlled by the automatic control panel mounted on the generator set, therefore it does not require any logic device in the LTS panel.
Advantages of buying within the Spanish territory
- 100% Spanish guarantee as they are authorized distributors throughout the Spanish territory
- After-sales service for any inconvenience
Disadvantages of buying outside the Spanish territory
- Slower collateral management
- Limited after-sales service
- As it is a product purchased outside of Spain, customers must make the tax declaration as an intra-community purchase