Benza Gasoline Three Phase Generator, developed for professional users looking for a robust design and high precision power supply. It is equipped with a Robin EX40 engine 5,5kW, 7kva, 3h30 autonomy and with manual (TR7000) or electric (TRS7000) start.
Perfect for construction, industry, commerce and agriculture.
- Robbin EX40 engine
- Power (HP / cc) 14 HP / 404 cc
- Power kw / kva 5,5kW - 7 kva
- Weight (kg) 88kg (TR7000) / 99,2kg (TRS7000)
- Start Manual (TR7000) / Electric (TRS7000)
- Acoustic power 97 dbA
- Power max. 7,3 kva
- Consumption 4,2 l / h
- Amperage 30 A
- Autonomy 3 h 30
- Dim. (LxWxH) 815x705x705 mm
- TR 7000 (Manual start) / TRS 7000 (Electric start)
- Two wheels rubber with bearings and metal center for easier movement.
- Sturdy handle allowing faster transport to the job site.
- Differential as a safety measure against direct electrical contact.
- Robust chassis made of tubular steel that incorporates 3 protective plates to ensure the optimal condition of the engine, the alternator and any other component of the generator.
- Five anti-vibration dampers
- Foot support equipped with an anti-vibration damper that absorbs dry shocks.