Sima DEL-45 Trif Automatic Electric Bender
Four models of bending machines to respond to the different bending needs of the ferrallista, both in the plant or workshop and in on-site installations. They incorporate mandrels and bolts of different diameters to use the ideal bending radius for each corrugated bar, which ensures that the geometric or mechanical characteristics of the bars are not altered (micro-cracks or breaks).
All DEL models incorporate the security systems required by international protection and safety regulations:
- Mechanical safety, with access protection to the interior and safety switch that stops the machine while the door remains open and transparent polycarbonate visor-screen that prevents the pedal from being activated if it is not properly placed.
- Electrical safety, with the most complete control panel on the market, completely watertight, left-hand turn selector,
digital display with voltage indicator and ammeter. Equipped with a magneto-thermal circuit breaker to protect the motor in
case of power supply fluctuations, and with a counter of hours of operation since its first start.
- Accurate and safe regulation of the angle of bending by placing pins, which drive an inductive sensor instead of the traditional limit switches.
- Short side rules to align the support bolts, and bending square with the thrust bolt on the DEL 32 and DEL 36 models. The rules allow the millimeter regulation of the bending angle.
- Models of 45 and 52 reversible, incorporating long rules that facilitate the work from any angle in which the operator is located. It also allows for left / right bending in a single function (zigzag or bottleneck).
- The 32, DEL 36 and DEL 45 models are optionally available with motor Two speeds: normal and fast.