Sima STAR-16 Monoph./Trif.
The shears SIMA Electric STAR-16 Monof./Trif.
The abutment is the most repetitive figure of the work armor, which is why more labor time is invested than in any other operation. With a scarce investment, you get a production between 700 to 1000 stirrups / hour Effortless for the operator, which makes them ideal for massive productions of rebar workshops, due to their performance, and for construction sites, due to versatility, since it allows to make a multitude of stirrup shapes and sizes. With an excellent performance in intensive work, with days of more than eight hours a day, both in works of any size and in rebar workshops.
- Speed and Versatility
- With the STAR 16 or the STAR 20In addition to stirrups, you can make all kinds of figures normally used in the construction of armor, such as: hooks, sideburns, reinforcements, anchors, ties, spacers, elbows, etc.
- You can do bent with several bars at once according to its diameter and resistance.
- For his simplicity of management, you do not need highly qualified personnel.
- It includes the heat treated mandrels and bolts that are necessary for bending according to the current radius regulations for stirrups.
- SIMA manufactures, on demand, mandrels of special diameters to meet various standards or jobs that require specific radii.
- Electrical panel according to CE standards.