Desbrozadoras hammers BCS 630 WS Max Powersafe Easydrive petrol
The hammers brushcutters 630 WS Max Powersafe Easydrive with cutting group with Bladerunner system represent an innovative machine concept for the maintenance of green areas, with a fast hydrostatic EasyDrive inverter and a Powersafe multi-disc hydraulic clutch, which allow perfect control of the machine.
These brush cutters they have 3 speeds ahead, 3 speeds reversing and fast inverter, as well as differential lock that improves your ability to maneuver. The WS integrates two levers on the handlebar to independently control the fereno-embrage assembly, contributing to the brush cutters more control on steep slopes.
The power take-off is independent of the change, with connection in oil bath that guarantees an optimum performance and eliminates any maintenance.
- BLADERUNNER cutting group and working width of 75 cm
- Wheels 20 × 8.00-10 'Lug-Tire' profile narrow rim
Technical characteristics of brush cutters 630 WS Max Powersafe Easydrive:
- Engine: Gasoline (HONDA)
- Make model: HONDA model GX340
- Power: 10.8 CV (8 KW)
- Start: Manual, rope
- No. of gears: 3 forward speeds + 3 reverse
- Fast investor: Yes, hydromechanical
- Clutch: POWERSAFE multi-disc in oil bath
- Brakes: Independent on each wheel
- PTO: Independent to 990 rpm in oil bath
- Differential: Yes, with blocking
- Handlebar: Adjustable and reversible mounted on shock absorbers
- Wheel: 20 × 8.00-10 'Lug-Tire' profile
- Cutting group: With BLADERUNNER single-rotor system, with floating blades
- Working width: 750 mm
- Security devices: 'Motor Stop' combined with the clutch
- Weight of the brush cutter: 205 Kg