The BJR SP62 gasoline brush cutter is a powerful machine that has 3,5 horsepower, resistance and ergonomics that makes its use very comfortable and agile. The cutting force is sufficient to meet the needs of domestic use without any problem.
- Includes multipoint harness anchor for greater work comfort.
- It has a tank protector to hang on the wall and save space at home.
- The brush cutter incorporates easy start to avoid headaches when starting up.
- The 2-stroke engine is ideal as it performs well at high revs. In these engines there is an explosion in each turn of the crankshaft unlike four-stroke engines that are two explosions in each turn, which has an impact on a great power output at the crankshaft.
- The SP62 has a shape adaptable to the structure of the body and fits perfectly to the positioning of the user's body.
- You can add any type of cutting accessory, such as 2-point discs shredding discs, multi-tooth discs or nylon line head.
- 2-stroke BJR engine that runs on a mixture of gasoline and oil. Air cooled.
- With a displacement of 62 cc
- It has a power of 3,5 hp
- 8500 rpm
- 900 ml fuel tank
- Bar diameter: 28 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 1655 x 105 x 100 mm
- Motor dimensions: 320 x 250 x320 mm
- Weight 10,8 kg
- Multi-point harness anchor for greater working comfort.
- Includes easy start system.
- Equipment included: harness, three-point disc and string head.