CR350 is disc cutter Benza specially designed for him construction and public works sector. Cuts steel, asphalt, stone, cement, and similar materials.
It is equipped with a Robin EX40 engine 14-stroke gasoline, XNUMXhp and manual starter. his cutting disc is 350 mm Ø and is cooled on both sides thanks to the 20 liter water tank.
- Robin EX40 engine
- Power (HP / cc) 14 HP / 404 cc
- Weight (kg) 92kg
- Manual Start
- RPM 3600
- Acoustic power 100 dB (A)
- max disc ø 350mm (diameter)
- Max cut 115mm (depth)
- 20 liter water tank (plastic)
- Disc RPM 3600 rpm
- Dim. (LxWxH) 1875x590x1022 mm
- Filter in an oil bath specialized in dusty environments.
- Sheet steel Durable and robust calibrated for a long life of the cutter.
- Emergency stop button.
- Cutting guide for more efficient work.