Hyundai HYPS400 battery charger
- This unit is for emergency use only, the ENGINE START plug is ALWAYS on! Do not try to start the vehicle when the capacity of the HYPS-400 battery is below 25%
- Turn off the vehicle's ignition and all accessories (radios, lights, air conditioning, etc.) and unplug electrical appliances.
- Connect the starter clamps to the correct polarity terminals on the battery.
- Connect the EC5 plug of the jump leads to the HYPS-400 ENGINE START socket
- try to start the vehicle (turn on the ignition button). Most vehicles will go immediately. Stop if the vehicle does not start after 5 seconds of engine start. The emergency start feature is designed for short-term use only, and more than 5 seconds could cause damage to the unit. Allow the emergency start to cool down for at least 3 minutes after each emergency.
- Disconnect the cable from the HYPS-400 immediately after the engine starts, and then remove it from the battery terminals.
CAPACITY: 8100 mAh lithium.
STARTERS: 15V / 1A
- 5V / 1A USB, 5V / 2A USB
- 19V / 3,5 A for notebooks
- 12V / 10A
- LED flashlight (on, Strobe, SOS)
- 12V emergency start up to 3,0L gas, 5,0L diesel engine
- Starts most single battery vehicles instantly. Up to more than 30 times on a full charge
MAX CURRENT: 400A
- 100-240V AC charging adapter
- DV charging adapter
- USB Cable
- Laptop input tips
- 12V cigarette lighter socket