Forestry head, shear for mini-excavator Deleks CF-18H
The CF-18H It is ideal for felling and collecting wood for energy use, for clearing fields and roadsides. The cutting grapple for mini excavator Deleks CF-18H You can cut thinner trees or bundle wood with the head. The head has a powerful reinforced blade that will cut wood cleanly and safely. Available with excavator couplings (on request).
Features and Benefits
- Easy installation and use
- Cuts at ground level, allows cutting stumps at low height.
- The Deleks CF-18H staple cuts wood cleanly and precisely at the desired point of ground level.
- Thanks to the large opening of the clamp, it is also easy to cut several small trees at once.
- Thanks to the 660 mm opening of the grapple, it is also easy to cut several small trees at once.
- 2-in-1 use: cutting and collecting
- If necessary, the splitting blade can be removed, in which case the grapple head acts like a classic log grapple.
|Weight :||235.0 kg|
|maximum cutting diameter||200.0 mm|
|Oil pressure min./max.||160 - 190 bar|
|optimal oil flow||40 - 60 l / min|
|hydraulic tubes||400 bar pressure|
|maximum opening||660.0 mm|
|ø hydraulic piston||130.0 - 70.0 mm|
|excavator range||5.0 – 8.0 tons|
|packing dimension||1200.0 * 800.0 * 600.0 mm|
Not yet reviewed