El Double groundblaster It works similarly to the standard Groundblaster, but instead of a plow that dumps dirt to the right, it has a second plow that can be set to discharge the left soil. At the end of each pass, a lever on the back of the attachment allows the change to be made.
Each plow has four spiral blades that rotate up to 300 rpm on a vertical axis, digging effortlessly in all types of soil, including rock-filled, hardened soil that has yet to be plowed. Debris is discharged to the left or right side (not simultaneously), allowing the operator to build multi-pass raised beds.
Like the rotary plow, the Double groundblaster you can break new ground, boost compost cover crops, build raised beds, create drainage ditches, and more. The rotary plow is designed for use on slopes, tight spaces, and extensive operations.
Compatible walking tiller models with this implement
Powersafe: 338, 340, 360
Conical: 330, 340
- Measurements (W x L x H): 62 x 70 x 60 cm
- Minimum power required: 8 CV
- Working depth: each plow separately digs 25-30 cm
- Working width: 25-30 cm
- Weight: 71 Kg to facilitate turns.
- The adjustable depth wheel limits the depth to just 15 cm.
- Two plowshares discharge the soil to the left or right.
- Lever allows easy turning of plows for discharge setup.
- Ideal for slopes, small areas, or extensive bedding.
- Mandatory accessories: bumper ballast kit and wheel extensions (not included).
Not yet reviewed