- Universal pliers ideal for cutting and handling jobs.
- The tip area has fine teeth to make fasteners without damaging the piece, the intermediate area is curved with a special thick teeth to tie tubes and round elements and the cutting area has edges to cut hard and semi-hard materials.
- This universal pliers has great resistance to wear as it is made of Chrome Vanadium Steel.
- The body of the plier is heat treated for added strength and the cutting edges are induction hardened to give the plier greater cutting capacity and reduce wear.
- The handle is bi-material, which facilitates grip and comfort when using it.
- Quality certification This pliers complies with DIN 5746 (Technical standards for quality assurance in industrial and scientific products in Germany).
- Cutting capacity-Screw / Wire ø 3.4 mm, -Metal cable / Steel cable ø 2.5 mm.
- Pliers specially designed for use in home DIY, small repairs, assemblers and installers.